Sunday, June 7, 2009

Howdy all,
Spent all day yesterday at the track and it was pretty awesome. I ran in the morning free run and then stayed and watched the race in the afternoon. I got a million pictures, so I'll let them do the talking. :P

Video:

Spa Nishiura HachiKin Round 2 (ハチキンRd.2) from David Lovett on Vimeo.



A very Super GT looking FD.






Some Rolla's.


An MR.


She was pretty cute.


The Grid.


Me in Pit Lane and a nice Alfa behind me waiting to enter the track.




Racing.








Fending off an S2000!


Still fending him off!


And... he passed me. :P




Some racing slicks never hurt anyone. :P


S15 that was parked next to me.




ITB's


This guy was very fast!


That's why!


Tommy Kaira ZZ. An unbelievable car.








Normal S14?


Not quite, C&Y sports 2JZ S14!


Turbo 4AG?


Turbo AE!


This thing easily put out the most horsepower of any car on the field!




The only casualty of the day. A buddy of mine missed third and his engine didn't appreciate it...








Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers