Monday, May 4, 2009

Cool motorcycle shop and a day at the track

Hola,
Headed to a motorcycle shop here in Nagoya with a buddy of mine and checked out some pretty sweet and rare bikes. Place is called "Red Baron."

Went with a couple of my buddies here who drive Hachi Roku's to a race track called Spa Nishi Ura. I didn't race that day (although I have raced at a different circuit here called Mihama Circuit). Took some pics of the amazing cars I saw plus a quick vid of the group coming down the main straight.

Not sure what this bike was but it was pretty sweet with its front and rear swing arms!


Thats a lot of Bikes.


A little Ducati love :)



On to the race!

Rollas in the pits.


Some more Rolla love.




ITB's on a 4AG :D


The field.


A nice R-34.


Dems some fat assess. :P


Nice FDs.





This BMW tuning shop (ASP Performance) is actually about 3 blocks from my apartment!


The scenery.


And a short video :D



Cheers!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers